Paperback Fri frakt! Om boka.
Katja Friedrich: Investigating the Microphysics of Clouds and Precipitation
Ta kontakt med Kundesenteret. Avbryt Send e-post. Microphysics of Atmospheric Phenomena Boris M.
Smirnov This book investigates elementary processes in the Earth's atmosphere involving photons, electrons, ions, radicals, and aerosols. It is based on global atmospheric models such as the standard atmospheric model with averaged atmospheric parameters across the globe and over time, the Earth's energetic balance, and the global electric circuit that allows to analyze fundamental atmospheric properties to be analyzed.demo.trailblazer.outdoorsy.co/azithromycine-pas-cher-en-ligne-livraison.php
Featured Special Collections
Les mer. Om boka This book investigates elementary processes in the Earth's atmosphere involving photons, electrons, ions, radicals, and aerosols.
- Microphysics of Atmospheric Phenomena | Boris M. Smirnov | Springer?
- Oncological PET/CT with Histological Confirmation.
- INAR – Institute for atmospheric and Earth system research!
- Atmospheric and Cloud Dynamics | School of Earth and Environment | University of Leeds!
- Introduction to Arithmetical Functions.
Rate constants of elementary processes in the Earth's atmosphere, together with measured atmospheric parameters and existing concepts of atmospheric phenomena, are used in the analysis of global and local atmospheric processes. He got the dissertation of Candidate of Phys.
Microphysics of Atmospheric Phenomena | Boris M. Smirnov | Springer
Science in , and Doctor of Phys. Science in He became a Professor of Physics in Smirnov was a member of the editorial Board of several journals of various publishers.
- Egg Science and Technology?
- About this book;
- Marxism and 20th-Century English-Canadian Novels: A New Approach to Social Realism;
- What the Traveller Saw;
He was a laureate of the National Prize of Russia. He is author of 53 books and about papers.
- You are here.
- Subfield Codes-Department of Natural Sciences and Sustainable Development-MOST!
- Microphysics of Clouds and Precipitation;
- DES daughters: embodied knowledge and the transformation of womens health politics.
- Top Authors?
Springer Atmospheric Sciences Free Preview. Relates elementary processes to globally measured atmospheric parameters to provide a deeper understanding of atmospheric processes and phenomena Analyzes the chain of processes of atmospheric electricity as a secondary phenomenon of water circulation in the atmosphere Explores the fundamental atmospheric constituents contributing to the greenhouse effect Also suitable as a textbook for students of meteorology and atmospheric physics see more benefits.